1. Visit beer brewery De Halve Maan and taste their ‘Brugse Zot’, a blond beer, and ‘Straffe Hendrik’, a triple. Take a guided tour of the brewery and afterwards enjoy one of their great beers out on the terrace.
3. Visit Bruges during the culinary festival Kookeet and get blown away by the food of Michelin and Gault Millau chefs.
5. A vintage market is organised at ’t Zand three times a year.
6. Take your pick out of more than 50! chocolate shops to satisfy your cacao needs. Our top tips: the famous chocolatier Dominique Persoone (see the blog about Kookeet), and Depla.
In the same street you’ll find an authentic bakery that sells homemade bread by its weight instead of per loaf, and a cheese shop.
8. Take a canal boat tour for marvellous views of the medieval town centre.
10. Fancy a workout? Take the 366 steps up the Belfort tower and enjoy the panoramic view from the top.